Recently Kaige told us he wishes he could be both a boy and a girl because he likes playing princesses as much as ninjas and he doesn’t want to get made fun of. So we bought him a tutu and gave him a makeover. Meet the new and improved Kaige. If you have a problem with it please keep it to yourself and kindly stay out of his life. Which would be a shame because as you can see he’s freakin’ awesome! #letmebeme #mumblr #stopbullying
WHAT A FUCKING RAD KID WITH RAD HAIR
just in case you somehow forgot how horrible the pro life movement is
if people have the right to the hospital then i have the right to critically wound them
If people have the right to education then I have the right to give them brain damage
"if a woman can have the right to her body then i also should have the right to her body"
I don’t think there’s a reaction gif that could fully express my feelings about this.
Here is a short list of a few of the hundreds of examples of the media intentionally manipulating the public to support Israel’s recent offensive against Palestinians
July 24, 2014
- CNN journalist re-assigned from the region after tweeting that Israelis celebrating the death of civilians were scum.
- NBC journalist re-assigned after reporting too honestly on the situation on-the-ground.
- FOX News putting images of Gaza reduced to rubble with captions indicating (falsely) that it is damage done to Israel inflicted by Palestinian rockets. (image attached)
- The New York Times changing the headline about four children playing on the beach being killed by Israel to something that is intentionally vague/ambiguous.
- Diane Sawyer misidentifying photos of Palestinians in the conflict, claiming they are Israelis.
- MSNBC contributor Rula Jebreal calling out the network bias toward Israel and then having her TV appearances canceled as repercussion.
- Unfair coverage from the BBC which was protested widely across the UK.Please reblog or message with additions as you see/think of them and I will edit with the additions. I am sure we can create quite a large list of examples.
Via America Wakie Wakie
The fighting between Israel and Gaza-based Palestinian militant groups, now in its 15th day, is so severe that it is visible from space. A German astronaut on the International Space Station named Alexander Gerst, who has been posting photos on his Twitter account, posted this on Wednesday, in which he says the explosions of Israeli air strikes and Palestinian rockets are visible:
The photo is oriented such that north is to the right and south to the left; that dark area at the top is the Mediterranean Sea and the brightest spot, on the coast, is Tel Aviv. To the left of Tel Aviv, just 44 miles to the south, is Gaza City, the largest city in Gaza and the location of a lot of the worst fighting.
Via A Singularity In Spacetime
These condoms include Vivagel, a new antiviral compound that disables 99.9% of HIV, herpes, and other sexually transmitted viruses:http://bit.ly/1ne3B9V
from Science Alert
Additional, slightly more detailed, article (x). It uses nanotech!
*orders box even though I never have sex..just in case*
Beautiuful 3D Futurama
Created by Alexey Zakharov
There’s no place I can rest
since finding Planet Express
Via Quietly Thinking Aloud
So, saw this at the store today. What.
*loses a follower*
*checks fave mutuals*
yeah ok whatever later nerd
I am SICK and TIRED of people objecting to seeing women using their breasts for what they are actually for. BREASTFEEDING IS NOT VULGAR OR OBSCENE.
I support breastfeeding all the way, even if it is in public.
And the award winning one:
THIS. THIS. THIS/
Via The Weepy Hysterical Drunk
WHY DO PEOPLE START CONVERSATIONS AND THEN NOT CONTINUE THEM
cause sometimes you can’t think of anything to say
"White people built america"
"Columbus is a hero"
"Survival of the fittest"
"Slavery, segregation, some MLK & Rosa Parks happened, end of racism"
"The Melting Pot"
"Land of the free/opportunity"
"Abraham Lincoln fought hard to free the slaves"
"Discrimination doesn’t exist in 2014"
"If we didn’t kill the natives they would have killed us, it was self defense!"